Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Nerves

Last Friday was the deadline for an open call from Carina Press. It came right down to the wire for me, but it really shouldn't have. I had plenty of time, but when the call originally came out I was still working my FT day job plus a freelance job. And it was the holidays. Cue losing my freelance gig and a continuing erosion of being satisfied with a job that keeps me in a cubicle. At first I was worried about being able to write the minimum word count; by the time I was done I was getting concerned about going beyond the maximum. Now I wait. Which sucks, so to keep myself occupied and to try and harness the power of positive thinking, I'm plotting out book two in that series. I'm also giving more attention to my story over at Twisted Tales. Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment